Let's tackle the challenges together!
AIMday Sustainable Cities is a unique opportunity for academic researchers, companies and organisations to network, exchange knowledge, and initiate collaboration related to sustainable solutions for cities.
- Participate in effective workshops where questions raised by companies
- and organisations initiate discussion
- Meet potential partners leading to new opportunities for interaction
- and collaboration
- Gain knowledge of the latest research, technologies and new methods
- within the field of sustainable development
- Discover new approaches to solving concrete problems
- Apply for funding to kick-start collaborative projects
Join us at AIMday Materials 2018
For the eleventh year running we arrange AIMday Materials to bring together academic researchers and industry representatives in the field of materials science. We hope that this year’s event will attract both new and former participants, and be just as successful in bringing understanding and new perspectives to industrial problems.
PhD course on intellectual property rights and commercialisation
This course is aimed for PhD students and employees and includes three seminars. It will give you basic knowledge about IPR and commercialisation of research results as well as tools to find useful information from patents in your research area. The course is given by the Swedish Patent and Registration Office (Patent & Registreringsverket, PRV) and UU Innovation.
The course is organised within science & technology and medicine & pharmacy respectively, and tailored for the different disciplinary domains.
Next course is planned to take place in the autumn of 2018. Application will open before summer. More information will be available later.
Please contact business advisor Nhils Forslund, should you have any further questions about this course.